Dec 16, 2010

Trip to Cameron Highlands


As I promise to you all to story about my vacation at.....Cameron Highlands actually..=)..My nephew; Akid woke up us with his crying before dawn. His crying means.."wake up u all..we're getting jln2 to cameron Highlands..haha"..So, we depart from Mantin about 8.00 am and arrived at Cameron Highlands around 1 pm if  I'm not mistaken. The weather at Cameron was so cool and peaceful . After arrived, we checked-in to the Apartment first, but sorry, I can't remember what Apartment's name, but I remember the Apartment is located near the Heritage Hotel at Tanah Rata. After checked-in, we go to lunch at Brinchang. The place was soo jammed because so many car parked at that place.But, what surprising me when reach food court, I met my officemates; En Gafar, Fendi & the gang..What a surprise!xsangka jumpa kt situ..huhu.Ok. Here some pictures that me & my husband  take for our memory + my present's birthday..kihkih

Apartment Area; 3 bed rooms, 2 bath rooms, kitchen with all necessary, and living room

First Day at Cameron; jln-jln di Brinchang, but the 1st pic not yet at Cameron.do u believe?=D

what a funny cactus & happy family..haha.

at kebun teh..all family..here we are.=)

Bee Farm.

lelong!lelong!kaktus!stroberi!rockmelon..bydway..mmg sedap rockmelon lorr!

we also want interframe..ngeh!ngeh!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Part Of Memoirs Copyright © 2009 Paper Girl is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting